16 international PhD student vacancies for a joint program on personalized medicine
There are 16 vacancies available for PhD students with the PROMINENT COFUND international PhD program, jointly hosted by the University of Groningen and the University Medical Center Groningen, and based at the GUIDE Research Institute for Drug Exploration.
The project focuses on personalized medicine, especially in management of chronic diseases such as diabetes. It is open to applicants with an educational background in the area of natural and medical sciences.
Apply before 1 May 2018.
Applications should comprise of:
Document 1: Curriculum Vitae containing:
- Curriculum Vitae (including your personal details like name, address etc)
- Copy of your Master certificate
- Copy/transcript(s) of your grades (please include Bachelor and Master grades)
- Motivation letter, specifying your interest and suitability for both the PhD position and the PROMINENT joint research program as well as your career ambitions.
- Summary of your research experience including details of the master research project, educational and employment history and a list of publications (if applicable) (max. 1 A4).
- Proficiency in English: Copy/transcript of your TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge test score
Please merge all documents into a single PDF file.
Document 2: A completed form containing:
- information required during the recruitment procedure
- your preference for one or two of the offered projects