Participate as official representative of AIDS 2018 conference, and help end AIDS epidemic by 2030!
They are looking for young international team members that are interested in the fields of public health science, medical sociology, social sciences, medicine and other HIV-related fields, that have good English, Dutch and/ or Russian skills, and are ready to contribute to and support the projects.
You should be caring, responsible, and serve as a trusted friend in order to support to the young people affected by HIV from EECA region, in the frame of the AIDS 2018 conference.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with young people for information and experience exchange via regular contacts, webinars
• To participate in proposed webinars
• Act as a resource and guide in order to prepare abstracts for submission
• To provide useful information about trips to Amsterdam
The project lasts until 31st of July 2018. You must apply before the extended deadline of 17 January 2018 by emailing Liza Kolomiiets (EECA Youth Representative)firstname.lastname@example.org with a short motivation and brief overview of yourself and your academic achievements. Following this, there will be a personal discussion to see if you suit the role.
Benefits for Mentors are:
• Training in communication skills, the role of a mentor
• Increased skills in working with youth
• Insight into the life of a youth affected by HIV and youth culture
This experience is unique. It can help the students in their research, they will meet new interesting people and help succeed in ending a global issue such as the AIDS epidemic by 2030. Moreover, each mentor will be able to participate in AIDS 2018 as an official representative.