The Graduate School of Medical Sciences (GSMS) established its internationalization strategy, the Abel Tasman Talent Program, a few years ago. This meeting is for all UMCG researchers qualifying as Principal Investigators, who want to learn about our strategies and future opportunities.
During the meeting, you have a chance to:
- learn about the results so far
- receive information on the different GSMS-supported financing structures to attract international master's and PhD students
- receive feedback and first-hand experience from UMCG researchers and students
- 16:00 Opening by Martin Smit, Director Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- 16:05 Internationalization Strategy Graduate School of Medical Sciences: background & rationale by Han Moshage
- 16:25 Results so far & new developments by Joyce Fongers
- 16:55 PI experience by Marco Harmsen about his relations with Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil; Student experience by Gabriela Tapia, MPDI graduate and PhD student
- 17:10 Future prospects by Han Moshage followed by Q&A
- 17:30 Drinks & snacks
We welcome you as of 16.00 in the Rode Zaal of the UMCG. Drinks and snacks will be served afterwards.